At thames security shredding we encourage our clients to attend our premises for a duty of care visit you are completely satisfied with the process from cradle to grave.
- Who collects your confidential waste?
- Are you confident all collections are completed with in house vetted staff?
- Does your supplier hold a waste carriers license and professional indemnity insurance?
- Are they ISO and ICO compliant?
- Are they prepared to offer you a duty of care visit?
REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
HELP PROTECT OUR ENVIRONMENT AND USE THAMES SECURITY SHREDDING
Current Laws and regulations require all companies to comply with destruction of all confidential documentation. Thames Security Shredding advise clients to attend an annual duty of care visit, this will give you peace of mind all your confidential waste solutions are being dealt with securely.
Thames Security Shredding offer a viewing area for all clients to come in and view their documents/confidential waste being destroyed. All confidential waste is securely destroyed on the same day of collection.
Thames Security Shredding will also provide clients with a destruction certificate for any confidential waste destroyed. This will also include waste code numbers, waste carriers license and all relevant paperwork to facilitate any audit requirements you may have.